Saturday, May 14, 2005

Mallard Fillmore

Dear Bruce Tinsley,

I enjoyed your series of Mallard Fillmore comics dated April 25th to April 28th, 2005, proclaiming that the wage gap between men and woman is non existent and merely a myth being perpetuated by those silly liberals, but I have been unable to locate your source for this statistic and was hoping you could give me a better link.

The asterisk in the comic strips attributes the statistic to column by John Leo dated March 21, 2005 -- but I just read that column and can't find any relevant information.

I found Leo's column online here:
http://www.townhall.com/columnists/johnleo/jl20050321.shtml

Has Leo deleted the part of his column that you were referring to, or is there a paragraph I should take another look at?

I would love to use this statistic while arguing with those silly liberals, I just want to know what that statistic specifically says and it's source before I start citing it around town so I can avoid looking like a total jackass.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,
--------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home