Sunday, December 26, 2004

Get inspired!

This brand new Web-Blog is dedicated to the Three Ps: Politics, Parties, Punk-Rock, and Pussy.

We aim to succeed in all the ways that Washington Monthly, Talking Points Memo, Vice Magazine, Maximum Rock And Roll, and Hustler's "Barely Legal" fail.

If you tell your friends about this blog, they will be impressed, but you won't be able to pass off our ideas as your own. You're probably better off keeping this blog a secret, and impressing your friends on a steady basis by stealing our ideas.

I met Alex a while back, we saw Gorbochov together, and last night I accidentally made out with his ex-girlfriend. I know I may seem really cool, but you really shouldn’t try this or he'll kick your ass. You can make out with my ex girlfriends if you want though as long as you're a nice guy.

3 Comments:

At 5:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so excited! This is going to be the best blog ever!

 
At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, there are four P's.

Just thought I'd point that out.

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Avi said...

Dude, there aren't just "four p's", there are literally hundreds, in fact, you can find a list of them in your favorite dictionary filled under "p".

This blog is just dedicated to the four that matter: politics, punk rock, parties, and pussy. You can start your own blog for the other p's if you feel so inclined, but I sure as hell wont read it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home