Wednesday, May 04, 2005

A Note On Excessive Comments

God, stop commenting so much! I can't really handle reading the deluge of pseudo sophisticated amateur-amateur punditry sprinkled throughout the 3P comments section. There just comes a time when there is too much!

I think I'm going to go to a party this weekend for the sole purpose of finding a stuff-mate.

Oh, to be a fly on the wall at the Capitol Building right now. I'd like that a lot. And I'll tell you why. Cause if I was a fly I would be totally oblivious to these silly problems and these serious problems and to the pursuit of girls and to the pitfalls of higher education and all that stuff. Basically, all I'd be interested in is fucking girl flies and perhaps annoying humans and being totally crushed out on shit.

Educate yourselves, you smarty pantses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home