Sunday, December 26, 2004

A Note On Gay Marriage/Where has all the outrage gone?

Post Script: I realize the banality and triteness of starting a blog and immediately tackling the gay marriage quandary. I promise to only mention it sparingly from now on, as there is really not a whole lot one can say on either side other than "I like it" or "I don't".

In other news, when are we going to have the Secede From The Union Party?

And what the fuck happened to the outrage after November 2nd? Not a riot to be had. Now, that, my friends, is PUSSY.

I may be a few months late, but perhaps it is time to invest in a molotov cocktail machine.

Or maybe just a sword-uzi. I don't care, I just want to know where the outrage is!!!

I haven't been so angry since Weezer's long awaited follow up to the epic Pinkerton turned out to be inspid girl bullshit with a green cover.

I can't believe we are the minority in this country. And by we I must mean people with EYES. Now I am aware that isn't good for encouraging public discourse but Jesus Christ! Can I just get this out of my system?

ARE YOU 60 MILLION OR SO PEOPLE FUCKING CRAZY, OR JUST STUPID?

I don't know which is worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home